Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Day with Lucas



Lucas and I spent the afternoon together and I took him to pick out a new toy. We saw lots of different toys but he picked this one off the shelf himself and knocked it to the floor. He had 2 choices and each time I presented them he chose the Winnie the Pooh phone. Next, we headed to Bayview Park and had a small lunch together in the shade thanks to Mom packing up us a picnic of PB&J and grapes, Turkey Sandwich for me. He then explored the playground and adapted to walking on sand pretty well. He loved steering the wheel and asked for high fives out of the blue! Not sure who has been teaching him that. He loved watching the other kids and made friends with another 1 yr old. After that we went to my house and opened his toy and he explored my house and found & kept the whole time a jar of yellow cupcake sprinkles (*you will notice he is holding them in most of these pics) He also played with the ball with Jip and we went on 3 walks around the neighborhood. It was a great day!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the slideshow. Thanks for showing Boober such a good time. He was worn out when he got home.

xoxo
Anya