Monday, July 30, 2007

Lil Jip MISSING !!!

PLEASE PRAY for the safe return of my dog Jip aka Noonins. He went missing this morning at around 945am. He NEVER wanders and we have searched the neighborhood. He went missing in about a 15min time span. I have checked the Animal Shelter twice , but he is not there. I CANNOT imagine that he is gone , I am so heartbroken.
I love him so much and just can't accept that he won't be coming back to me....hopefully the ad/reward in the paper will bring him home again.







THANK YOU So Much to Beau for driving me to the pound and putting up flyers so quickly. Also I appreciate the help from Larry, Charlie Smith, &Matthew for searching & Ella for calling the vets office and Mom for putting the reward. We plan to raise the reward and put a pic in the paper.
Jip is one of the best things that ever happened to my life, and I can only pray at this stage for his return or atleast his safe keeping by the person who took him. I pray they will have a heart and make an effort to bring him home to me.

No comments: