Tuesday, July 31, 2007

JIP RETURNED !!!! :)



Jip was returned just a few minutes ago by some very nice people who found him running across 9th ave. We offered the reward but they refused it. He didn't seem to me that Jip had been traveling, his feet were clean and he was not hot or panting. It seems that the person who stole him either dumped him or Jip got away somehow. I am SO THANKFUL for all the prayers and support from my friends and family during this very difficult 24 hours. I am so happy my best friend is home again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Oh, Moriah I am sooooo happy that he is back. I kept checking your blog all day today (remember it's 7 hours later here)for good news and prayed like crazy. How strange that he was found on a big road like that....but your "Hund" is back! yooohooo