Saturday, February 17, 2007

Burrr...Snow again!

742am -- Yawn, strectch, YAWN!
I wake up to sneezes this morning, Jip sneezes to get attention, and as it turns out he's an effective alarm clock too. I peak outside and see we had snow last night, and it's still coming down. Jip is eager to paint the yard yellow - so we head out for some fun....


Jip prints....


View of house and snow covered car with frozen doors... but today I don't have to worry about getting the car open.

Jip found his stick again....
What's that ? A BALL? I have his attention now~
Now, let's play fetch!
Jip brings it back ...
This short played game was sure fun but I had to get back inside!

Boy it's COLD up here! hope your all staying warm and snuggled up !



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jippins is so cute in his little sweater. Duff can't wait to see him nezt week.