Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day Ya'll !



Hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day and spent some time with their Mom or spent some time appreciating all they do.

Here are some pics from Florida.

Lets's start at the Dog Beach at Bayview Park. I read an article a few years ago that said the dog waste was contaminating the water. I spent some time there and got both wet and dirty , but the Beach was clean. Jip didn't appreciate the water and was humped by a little Weiner dog shamelessly.





Here is the Spider living on Mom's Deck


Here is the web, see the small square hole in it?

And , here are a few pics of Costa Rica from Beau and Jessica :





I am moving from Nashville to Pensacola by June 1st. I have enjoyed living in TN so much and will always have a special place in my heart for the seven years I was there. Back to the Sunshine State!



Lastly, 3 years ago today Mom and Michael brought Jip and Duff up from Alabama - I just love my Noonins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I love my Duffins. Your Mom is the greatest and has managed to hold the spot for the best Mothers Day ever for me.